Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Signing post-mortem

McNally Robinson Booksellers, Wpg, MB. December 7, 2014.

* * *

I neglected to take a single picture during the two hours of my signing and so snapped this after I'd packed up all my junk. Thanks to everyone who came and visited: friends and fellow writers and former boyfriends. Fun!

I might have bought a pretty yellow ukelele for the girl immediately after the signing. They were on a display behind my signing table and unattended kids of all ages kept wandering over and strumming. I want the girl to be a wandering strummer too...

I also picked up Duncan Thornton's Kalifax Triology. Which I'm also looking forward to sharing with the girl. Given my own fantasy-reading history and my admiration for Duncan's work.

My thanks, as always, to McNally's for having me!

No comments: